Denbigh provides the professional in-house conservation service of Cheryle A. Harrison, a trained conservator with an established reputation for museum quality and ethical care of fine art around the world since 1986. These services are available for contemporary and traditional paintings and diverse multimedia artwork.
On-site and lab-based services:
- condition and risk assessments; maintenance programs for individual artworks and collections
- museum-level techniques and materials employed for all treatments
- stabilization and consolidation of structural problems and deterioration: delaminating paint, weakened supports, distortion
- re-weaving and thread integration for tears and holes
- advanced cleaning techniques: removal of surface accumulations, prior repairs, overpaint, discoloured varnishes
- expertise in Master techniques, Modern and Italian reconstruction methods